Assorted Papers 1
Scope and Contents
"Navy, Wings of Gold" magazine
Microfilm of Minnesota veterans of the Civil War, from Minn Hist Soc
Guatemala mission thank you from MG Andreotti newspaper ad
News clippings in Spanish, 2001. 2006.102.3
136th Infantry roster, 42nd Division memorial card, WWI
34ID "Pereparing Correspondence Desk Reference, 1 Nov 1991" spiral flip cards
Bob Hope WWII program and photos
"Quotations By and On Dwight D Eisenhower" booklet
Camp Ripley Monthly Allotment Reports, 1962, July
194th Tank Bn, Braierd Bataan Day photos
133rd Airlift Wing 2003 Airman of the Year photos
Italian banner and CD. ca. 1990. Grupo Alpini Armando Fronzaroli Montepiano Sez. Fireenze
Diary of Matthew A Anderson, USMC, WWI. 79th Co., 6th Marine Regt. 1917-1919. Possible donor Sue Strysick
173rd Airborne Brigade anniversary event program and photos, Whipple Building, Ft Snelling, March 26th 2003.
Log book, 135th Infantry, Camp Cody, NM, 1917
"Minnesota Standards and Annexes, Operation Alert 1957" Minn National Guard, Col. Leon H.Hagen, Assistant AG
Adjutant General records at Minn Historical Society, 2014
194th Armor Lineage and Honors documents, Aug 21 1963
Women's Army Auxilliary Corps (WAAC) poster, 1943
Guard History and Mission, article draft and notes, 15 Aug 1978
Letter from "Walker" and unit roster with addresses and occupation. Possibly a post-WWII 34ID vet organization. Among names included: Donald Moeglein, Alfred Arndt
Assorted papers, legal-size:
- Drop zone maps, 466 PFA Bn, "Jump over the Rhine River"
- four army uniform prints "The Gay Adventures of the Old South Guards"
- letter, Co. D, 1st Infantry Minn National Guard, St Paul, May 3 1915. Camp Lakeview tournamant, Capt Barnacle
- strip map, Duluth to Faribault Minn. 27 Feb 1941. 1st Bn, 126 Field Artillery
Assorted papers, letter-size:
- Pocket Guide to Tunisia, ca. 1944, donated by Donald B Rasicot, 1991
- Memo regarding Military Affairs Biennial Report 1977-79.
- Two envelopes of War Ration Books. Irma Anderson, Brainerd. 1943
- Divisional Insignia, Tripp Bros. Co. advertisement. WWI
- Minnesota Fallen Heroes Remembered calendar, 2014
- 1943 calendar, Willet and Marshall 92.31.8
- Biography web page, James S. Garberg, Distinguished Service Cross. Donated bu Chap Jerome Fehn
- The Viking Battalion in WWII brochure. 99th Bn. ca. 2019
- Mailing tube address sleeve, from Harry Lundgren, 29th Quartermaster Salvage Repair Co. APO 166 NYC. 3-cent stamps. probably associated with a panoramic photo in archive
- ID cards, Gene Charles McDougal, US Navy 1948-52. Lake of The Woods, Chisholm. Donated by Theodora Turula.
- I Support Our Troops, Desert Storm. bumper sticker
- Support Our Country, Desert Storm. bumper sticker
- Operation Desert Storm, I'm Proud of my Son. bumper sticker
- United States Navy. bumper sticker
- US Air Force. bumper sticker
- The United Satates of America. bumper sticker
- Driving documents, 54th Bn, 12th Field Artillery Training Rgt, Camp Roberts, CA. 1943
- Whiskey Lion label, Heung Bang Distillery, 8th and 10th Corps of the UN Army.
- I Am The Guard flyer.
- Fuel Oil Ration Calendar and Delivery Record. Owned by Gilbert Buffington, Duluth. 1945
- News clipping, Pfc. Donald Humphrey Killed in Action in Italian Front.
- News clipping, Capt. John L. Amory, reunin of Mpls Light Infantry and Company A, Minn National Guard
- Individual Pay Record Book, Alfie? Fox, Co K, 309th Infantry
- General Officers of the Department of the Army, Oct 1969. 12-page roster with date of rank.
- mimeograph flyer, retirement ceremony for Millard Gieske, Joseph Cook, Clarence Soukoup. Capt Ray L Sleeger.
- advertisement, Message du President des Etats Unis, Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Military Courtesy comic book, ca. WWII
- rubber rationing advertisement, 1942
- DD214 Honorable Discharge, Noel Jerome Mjoness
- Commendable performance memo, from 1st Lt James Lineberger to Sgt Michael E. Geraghty, USMC Reserve.
- Rolf Bollum letter and photo, 1944. Farwell MN. Army Air Corps.
- 1898 blank military paperwork forms. Donated to MHS by Karen Whitmer.
- 83rd Infantry Division Spearhead newsletter, 24 Oct 1944
- Erickson, 8th Division, WWII: provost marshal pass, Japan surrenders article, paper nazi flag
- Wood drink coaster, US/Norwegian Troop Reciprocal Exchange (NOREX) 1974-2012
- Sixth Army "Around Kyoto" Japan sketch prints, 1946
- Lt. Col. Donald C. Grant papers, 151FA, 185FA, WWII, staff group photo
- Medal of Honor persuit papers, Alberet Gellman, 135th Infantry
- Spanish American War veteran association rosters, 12th, 13th, 15th Minn Vol Infantry
- Anthrax vaccination correspondance and slides, 1999
- Military Railway Service, Transportation Corps brochure and history
- US Armed Forces Vietnam unused envelopes with map illustration
- The Battle of Minnesota, Aug 1940, 35th Div, 7th Corps Area phase of 4th Army Maneuvers brochure
- 2nd Division Association flyer from Clifford Peet, 04.98
- Daniel Zirbes basic training papers
- US Savings Bonds, Mrs. Savings Bonds, 1964
- AGO Minn Reports to Gov. Rolvaag, 1966, Vietnam, etc.
- Report on Facilities Preliminary Master Plan for Air National Guard Installations at Duluth Municipal Airport. Mills and Petticord and Assoc Sept 19 1950. Includes photos.
- WWI 151st Field Artillery document and postcard binder, 2010.73.7
- WWII aircraft spotter's identification guide, hand made
- CNGB Trip to Minnesota, 1980. Itinerary and information papers.
- National Guard, MN National Guard briefing slides 1994
- 1917 - 2000
- Event: Donor unknown unless otherwise noted. No accession number unless otherwise noted.
Conditions Governing Use
MMVM does not hold copyright to this collection. We recognize that it is incumbent upon the researcher to procure permission to publish information from this collection from the owner of the copyright.
Biographical / Historical
All material was found in collection without donor information.
1.5 Linear Feet (Single banker's box with subfolders.)
Language of Materials
- Camp Ripley (Minn.)
- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- veterans
- Medal of Honor
- Minnesota. Air National Guard. Airlift Wing, 133rd. Airlift Squadron, 109th.
- Minnesota. National Guard. Field Artillery, 151st
- Minnesota. National Guard. Infantry Regiment, 135th
- Minnesota. National Guard. Infantry Regiment, 136th
- Spanish-American War, 1898
- United States. Army. Infantry Battalion, 99th.
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 34th.
- United States. Army. Tank Battalion, 194th
- United States. Army. Tank Battalion, 194th
- United States. Marine Corps
- United States. Navy
- Daniel Ewer, Archivist
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Minnesota Military & Veterans Museum Repository
Minnesota Military and Veterans Museum
15000 Highway 115
Little Falls MN 56345 United States